Pearson Hall, Cass County Information Center
400 E Mechanic St, Harrisonville, MO
Saturday, November 1, 9:00am – 12:00pm.
To speak of death and dying isn’t an easy thing to do for most people. But young and old alike should plan ahead for the unexpected. Take advantage of this no-pressure opportunity to learn about options to consider.
- David Atkinson, Atkinson Funeral Home, will explain the benefits of pre-planning funeral arrangements and cover some of the decisions that have to be made.
- Jason Winter, West Central Auction Company, will be giving insights into why auctions are a fast and efficient method of getting the highest fair market value for your property.
- Lynn Ballew, Ballew Law Firm LLC, will explain how it is essential to organize your finances by having a power of attorney and making a will.
- Karen Phares, Cass County Monuments, will be answering questions about when to choose your monument, how you may design it to honor your important memories, and how long it takes to complete the memorial.
- Sharon Wallen, Cass County Public Library Genealogy, will have cemetery books from some of the different counties in Missouri for patrons to browse and will give a short talk on the benefits of the website, FindAGrave.
There will be 20 minutes allotted for questions after each speaker. Held in Pearson Hall at 400 E Mechanic, Harrisonville, MO. For more information call: 816-380-4600.