Learn a foreign-language on-the-go with the latest Library digital tool: Pronunciator.
Pronunciator is a fun and free way to learn any of 80 languages with self-directed lessons, live teachers, movies, music, and more.
- Full-featured apps for all Android, Apple and Kindle Fire devices.
- Up to 22 months of guided instruction per language or just an 8 week pre-trip immersion
- Language-learning through the hits of major recording artists, with lyrics.
- Download any of 4,000 phrasebooks in PDF format and take it with you on your next adventure.
- Hundreds of hours of audio lessons per course helps you extend your learning offline. Download to your mp3 player or burn to CD for your commute.
- Interactive full-length feature films, with integrated drills and quizzes.
- 6-week immersion for frontline healthcare providers to better communicate with patients and their families.
- Prepare for the real world of language with workplace-specific exercises.
- Proprietary speech analysis and real-time scoring ensures you are speaking accurately and understandably.
- 100 videos with interactive exercises to prepare New Americans for the Naturalization Test.
- Grammar References provide the insights you need to take your learning further, faster.
- Virtual conversations simulate real-world interaction to an uncanny degree. It’s the closest you can get to speaking face to face with a native.
- Perfect your pronunciation of tonal languages like Chinese, Thai, and Vietnamese with our pitch drill, which uses musical notes to compare your pitch with native speakers.
- Hop on board video city tours and learn about major sites in style.
- Fun short films for the youngest learners.
This database replaces Mango Languages. Let us know what you think.