Over the past couple of months, we have been working hard to improve our website. The way we access information online has changed, and we want our website to cater to those changes. Our redesigned website will have many new or improved features, and we can’t wait to show you!
Click here to explore the new website. Our current website will still be up for a while so that our patrons can get used to the new site. Some of the improvements are:
- Better responsive design for all screen sizes
- Improved search bar for the catalog and the library website
- Better organized online resources and research databases
- Redesigned Stern Visitations of War
- Updated events calendar with online registration possible in the future
- Friendlier Kids and Teen pages
- Moving the blog to be on the library website
- Much more!
As mentioned in the list, this blog, Use Your Library Voice, will soon be found on our main library website. The blog is not going away; we are just combining both sites so that patrons can follow along more easily. If you are subscribed to this blog, we will automatically subscribe you to the new blog.
We want to hear your feedback on the redesigned website. Leave a comment here and tell us what you think!