Search this blog
- Archie Re-Opens After Flooding
- Online Self Defense
- Thank You, Summer Reading Sponsors!
- TumbleBooks Update: Download the App
- There’s a Mouse in the Library!
- Streaming Video Now Available
- Library Funding in Jeopardy
- Former Garden City Branch Manager, Marilyn Thomas, Retires
- Archie, meet your new librarian!
- All new computers for computer lab in Harrisonville funded by a federal grant
TopicsAncestry apps audiobooks Babaloo blogging book sale Buck Family Players Cass County Cass County Historical Society CCPL Foundation Chilton Library Christmas Civil War computer training Cowgirl Kate Divergent Downton Abbey Dr. Seuss early literacy ebooks Ebscohost Ed Emery Food for Fines fundraiser games gaming genealogical research gift baskets history holiday job training Kansas City Public Library Kindle Fire Learning Express Library library staff Life of Pi literacy skills local author local history Mango Languages Mary Dobson Missouri Missouri Department of Conservation Missouri Libraries 2 Go Missouri State Library movies music online discussion On the Same Page Order No. 11 Overdrive Peculiar Peculiar Charitable Foundation Peggy Dryden Pleasant Hill Times Poetic Voices poetry poetry competition research retirement Santa Claus Sharon Wallen sponsors Spring storytime Summer Reading Program technology training TumbleBooks University of Missouri Cass County Extension Center Veronica Roth volunteers Winter Reading Program workshop Yann Martel
- Thank you to our friends, patrons, and community! Archie Re-Opens After Flood: bit.ly/2w660zk 9 hours ago
- RT @KCStar: Second set of remains found in April have been identified as Kara Kopetsky’s kansascity.com/news/local/cri… 15 hours ago
- RT @ALALibrary: ALA condemns racism and violence in Charlottesville ow.ly/MtAw30eqpkd 2 days ago
- RT @librarycongress: Excited about the upcoming #SolarEclipse2017? Check out these items from our serials collections https://t.co/vI8xdYWV… 6 days ago
- RT @ALALibrary: .@BookClubCentral Honorary Chair Sarah Jessica Parker shares her current favorites w/ @ReadItForward: https://t.co/3nuhVW6q… 6 days ago
Category Archives: General
In addition to downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks, Cass County Public Library offers nearly 600 streaming videos through Missouri Libraries 2 Go. Patrons can find and access TV shows, feature films, documentaries, and instructional videos with a valid library card. There … Continue reading
MO Secretary of State, Jay Ashcroft, says that libraries “expand opportunity and unleash potential” in their communities. This year, funding for Missouri libraries faces deep cuts at both the state and federal levels. State funding, through the state library, and … Continue reading
When you have a question, who do you call? NOT GHOST BUSTERS – But, Tech Services – They’re on the ball! In the morning, Vicky takes calls, The afternoon calls are Nancy’s task, But if she is busy, Donna or … Continue reading
See our Annual Report for 2012 (pdf). Significant accomplishments from the past year, circulation and collection statistics, financial information and more.
Hey, library fans – don’t forget the library has music. We have hundreds of CD’s and you can place holds on thousands more in the collection of Kansas City Public Library. Place a hold on a CD you want to hear, and … Continue reading
I wish to give thanks for libraries. I know that school and public libraries have enriched my entire life. I have loved reading since I was a child. The book collections in my classrooms were a blessing, especially Mrs. Arnold’s wide … Continue reading
Purchase tickets for a chance to win donated gift baskets. Tickets are available in every branch and cost $1 or $5 for six tickets. Tickets will be available for purchase for only one remaining week through October 13th. The drawing … Continue reading