Search this blog
- Online Self Defense
- Thank You, Summer Reading Sponsors!
- TumbleBooks Update: Download the App
- There’s a Mouse in the Library!
- Streaming Video Now Available
- Library Funding in Jeopardy
- Former Garden City Branch Manager, Marilyn Thomas, Retires
- Archie, meet your new librarian!
- All new computers for computer lab in Harrisonville funded by a federal grant
- Area chambers hold a ribbon cutting for the new location of the library in Belton
TopicsAncestry apps audiobooks Babaloo blogging book sale Buck Family Players Cass County Cass County Historical Society CCPL Foundation Chilton Library Christmas Civil War computer training Cowgirl Kate Divergent Downton Abbey Dr. Seuss early literacy ebooks Ebscohost Ed Emery Food for Fines fundraiser games gaming genealogical research gift baskets history holiday job training Kansas City Public Library Kindle Fire Learning Express Library library staff Life of Pi literacy skills local author local history Mango Languages Mary Dobson Missouri Missouri Department of Conservation Missouri Libraries 2 Go Missouri State Library movies music online discussion On the Same Page Order No. 11 Overdrive Peculiar Peculiar Charitable Foundation Peggy Dryden Pleasant Hill Times Poetic Voices poetry poetry competition research retirement Santa Claus Sharon Wallen sponsors Spring storytime Summer Reading Program technology training TumbleBooks University of Missouri Cass County Extension Center Veronica Roth volunteers Winter Reading Program workshop Yann Martel
- RT @HvilleCityGov: Tuesday's street work will concentrate on seven residential streets. They are Horizon; Amy; Outlook; Andrea; Leah; Osag… 7 hours ago
- RT @librarycongress: Today in History: novelist Ernest Hemingway born, 1899 #otd #tih loc.gov/item/today-in-… https://t.co/loQdvhZ132 3 days ago
- RT @OverDriveLibs: 8 #Bookish Iron-on Patches 😍 bookriot.com/2017/07/21/8-b… https://t.co/nL5rNah4ho 3 days ago
- RT @roswellencina: The Library of Congress opened its catalogs to the world. Here's why it matters theconversation.com/the-library-of… via @Conversatio… 4 days ago
- RT @MissouriSOS: #TBT to this day in 1969 when Buzz Aldrin & Neil Armstrong landed on the moon as part of #Apollo11. Check out pics of thei… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: apps
Tumble Book Library, a resource that we have offered to our patrons for a while now, has an exciting update. Besides being able to access hundreds of eBooks and animated storybooks in the library or at home, you can now … Continue reading
In addition to downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks, Cass County Public Library offers nearly 600 streaming videos through Missouri Libraries 2 Go. Patrons can find and access TV shows, feature films, documentaries, and instructional videos with a valid library card. There … Continue reading
Learn a foreign-language on-the-go with the latest Library digital tool: Pronunciator. Pronunciator is a fun and free way to learn any of 80 languages with self-directed lessons, live teachers, movies, music, and more. Pronunciator features: Full-featured apps for all Android, … Continue reading
The library now offers 140 popular magazines and newspapers for digital lending. The collection includes many of the top circulating U.S. magazines such as Glamour, Better Homes and Gardens, Newsweek, Reader’s Digest, WIRED, Bon Appétit and more! Now patrons can enjoy … Continue reading
With the storm season upon us, and not always having access to a television, we felt like it was a good time to test out some of the current weather applications available for both Android and iOS. Each of the … Continue reading
Families who come to the children’s library at the Harrisonville Branch have an opportunity to check out an iPad loaded with fun and engaging early literacy apps! Thanks to the Racing to Read early literacy grant provided by the Missouri State Library, … Continue reading