Search this blog
- Thank You, Summer Reading Sponsors!
- TumbleBooks Update: Download the App
- There’s a Mouse in the Library!
- Streaming Video Now Available
- Library Funding in Jeopardy
- Former Garden City Branch Manager, Marilyn Thomas, Retires
- Archie, meet your new librarian!
- All new computers for computer lab in Harrisonville funded by a federal grant
- Area chambers hold a ribbon cutting for the new location of the library in Belton
- Friends of the Library book sale to be held in “The Old NRC”
TopicsAncestry apps audiobooks Babaloo blogging book sale Buck Family Players Cass County Cass County Historical Society CCPL Foundation Chilton Library Christmas Civil War computer training Cowgirl Kate Divergent Downton Abbey Dr. Seuss early literacy ebooks Ebscohost Ed Emery Food for Fines fundraiser games gaming genealogical research gift baskets history holiday job training Kansas City Public Library Kindle Fire Learning Express Library library staff Life of Pi literacy skills local author local history Mango Languages Mary Dobson Missouri Missouri Department of Conservation Missouri Libraries 2 Go Missouri State Library movies music online discussion On the Same Page Order No. 11 Overdrive Peculiar Peculiar Charitable Foundation Peggy Dryden Pleasant Hill Times Poetic Voices poetry poetry competition research retirement Santa Claus Sharon Wallen sponsors Spring storytime Summer Reading Program technology training TumbleBooks University of Missouri Cass County Extension Center Veronica Roth volunteers Winter Reading Program workshop Yann Martel
- RT @BeltonSchools: BHS students -- need community service hours? Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help during open enrollment on 7/27 & 8… 18 hours ago
- RT @DMissourian: Stylistic watercolors are this Pleasant Hill artist’s passion. demo-mo.com/2017/06/24/330… 18 hours ago
- RT @mental_floss: 10 Fast Facts About 'Knight Rider' — bit.ly/2tiFAt2 https://t.co/23NtLZeeDQ 20 hours ago
- RT @emmillerwrites: @HillaryClinton .@hillaryclinton: "We should all be reading books that challenge us." #alaac17 https://t.co/iLZD68Qfnn 20 hours ago
- RT @VivaLosBooks: @HillaryClinton Libraries are on the front line to fight to defend truth and reason and evidence and fact. #ALAac17 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: genealogical research
BRICK WALL BRAINSTORM SESSION Saturday, Feb 27th 10 AM – 12 PM Computer Lab, Harrisonville Library 400 E Mechanic, Harrisonville, MO Come prepared with your most frustrating unanswered genealogy questions, whether it is an ancestor who disappeared without a trace … Continue reading
BRICK WALL BRAINSTORM SESSION Saturday, November 14th 10 AM – 12 PM Computer Lab, Harrisonville Library 400 E Mechanic, Harrisonville, MO Come prepared with your most frustrating unanswered genealogy questions, whether it is an ancestor who disappeared without a trace … Continue reading
Brick Wall Brainstorm Session Sat, Sept 26th, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Sponsored by the Genealogy Branch Held in the Computer Lab, 400 E Mechanic St, Harrisonville, MO Come prepared with your most frustrating unanswered genealogy question, whether it is an … Continue reading
Beginning on Monday, March 2, 2015, the Genealogy Branch of Cass County Public Library – located inside the Harrisonville Branch at 400 E Mechanic – will roll out new, slightly reduced hours of operation. The new hours of operation: Mon: 10 … Continue reading
We’ve added a new online database to our collection of subscription websites for genealogical research. Called Heritage Quest, the database includes research materials for tracing family history and American culture containing over 25,000 books, the entire U.S. Federal Census, Periodical … Continue reading
Did you notice that the library was closed on Monday? Twice a year the library staff takes a day to train. This summer we trained on our new auto repair database, we all tested several different models of ebook readers … Continue reading