Search this blog
- Online Self Defense
- Thank You, Summer Reading Sponsors!
- TumbleBooks Update: Download the App
- There’s a Mouse in the Library!
- Streaming Video Now Available
- Library Funding in Jeopardy
- Former Garden City Branch Manager, Marilyn Thomas, Retires
- Archie, meet your new librarian!
- All new computers for computer lab in Harrisonville funded by a federal grant
- Area chambers hold a ribbon cutting for the new location of the library in Belton
TopicsAncestry apps audiobooks Babaloo blogging book sale Buck Family Players Cass County Cass County Historical Society CCPL Foundation Chilton Library Christmas Civil War computer training Cowgirl Kate Divergent Downton Abbey Dr. Seuss early literacy ebooks Ebscohost Ed Emery Food for Fines fundraiser games gaming genealogical research gift baskets history holiday job training Kansas City Public Library Kindle Fire Learning Express Library library staff Life of Pi literacy skills local author local history Mango Languages Mary Dobson Missouri Missouri Department of Conservation Missouri Libraries 2 Go Missouri State Library movies music online discussion On the Same Page Order No. 11 Overdrive Peculiar Peculiar Charitable Foundation Peggy Dryden Pleasant Hill Times Poetic Voices poetry poetry competition research retirement Santa Claus Sharon Wallen sponsors Spring storytime Summer Reading Program technology training TumbleBooks University of Missouri Cass County Extension Center Veronica Roth volunteers Winter Reading Program workshop Yann Martel
- RT @HvilleCityGov: Tuesday's street work will concentrate on seven residential streets. They are Horizon; Amy; Outlook; Andrea; Leah; Osag… 7 hours ago
- RT @librarycongress: Today in History: novelist Ernest Hemingway born, 1899 #otd #tih loc.gov/item/today-in-… https://t.co/loQdvhZ132 3 days ago
- RT @OverDriveLibs: 8 #Bookish Iron-on Patches 😍 bookriot.com/2017/07/21/8-b… https://t.co/nL5rNah4ho 3 days ago
- RT @roswellencina: The Library of Congress opened its catalogs to the world. Here's why it matters theconversation.com/the-library-of… via @Conversatio… 4 days ago
- RT @MissouriSOS: #TBT to this day in 1969 when Buzz Aldrin & Neil Armstrong landed on the moon as part of #Apollo11. Check out pics of thei… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Overdrive
In addition to downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks, Cass County Public Library offers nearly 600 streaming videos through Missouri Libraries 2 Go. Patrons can find and access TV shows, feature films, documentaries, and instructional videos with a valid library card. There … Continue reading
Sign up for Summer Reading Program today! Download and print your reading log. Participate in the special events and programs we have planned for all ages this summer. Readers who complete the summer reading program by August 1st will receive a new book of their … Continue reading
The library now offers 140 popular magazines and newspapers for digital lending. The collection includes many of the top circulating U.S. magazines such as Glamour, Better Homes and Gardens, Newsweek, Reader’s Digest, WIRED, Bon Appétit and more! Now patrons can enjoy … Continue reading
We’re making it easier than ever to tap into the library’s collection of electronic resources, from bestselling eBooks and audiobooks, newspapers, genealogy databases, and more. Cass County Public Library now offers electronic library cards. Sign up from anywhere and get immediate … Continue reading
Memo to ebook and digital audiobook users from your public library: Give us another chance! If you’ve ever downloaded an ebook or audiobook from our website, you probably know we’ve struggled to keep pace with demand. That changes now! We just … Continue reading
Big Library Read Nancy Clancy, Super Sleuth by Jane O’Connor September 17 – 30 Nancy Clancy, Super Sleuth by Jane O’Connor: A live chat with the author Tuesday, September 24 at 9:00 PM Beginning today and through the end of the month, we … Continue reading