Search this blog
- Thank You, Summer Reading Sponsors!
- TumbleBooks Update: Download the App
- There’s a Mouse in the Library!
- Streaming Video Now Available
- Library Funding in Jeopardy
- Former Garden City Branch Manager, Marilyn Thomas, Retires
- Archie, meet your new librarian!
- All new computers for computer lab in Harrisonville funded by a federal grant
- Area chambers hold a ribbon cutting for the new location of the library in Belton
- Friends of the Library book sale to be held in “The Old NRC”
TopicsAncestry apps audiobooks Babaloo blogging book sale Buck Family Players Cass County Cass County Historical Society CCPL Foundation Chilton Library Christmas Civil War computer training Cowgirl Kate Divergent Downton Abbey Dr. Seuss early literacy ebooks Ebscohost Ed Emery Food for Fines fundraiser games gaming genealogical research gift baskets history holiday job training Kansas City Public Library Kindle Fire Learning Express Library library staff Life of Pi literacy skills local author local history Mango Languages Mary Dobson Missouri Missouri Department of Conservation Missouri Libraries 2 Go Missouri State Library movies music online discussion On the Same Page Order No. 11 Overdrive Peculiar Peculiar Charitable Foundation Peggy Dryden Pleasant Hill Times Poetic Voices poetry poetry competition research retirement Santa Claus Sharon Wallen sponsors Spring storytime Summer Reading Program technology training TumbleBooks University of Missouri Cass County Extension Center Veronica Roth volunteers Winter Reading Program workshop Yann Martel
- RT @BeltonSchools: BHS students -- need community service hours? Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help during open enrollment on 7/27 & 8… 18 hours ago
- RT @DMissourian: Stylistic watercolors are this Pleasant Hill artist’s passion. demo-mo.com/2017/06/24/330… 18 hours ago
- RT @mental_floss: 10 Fast Facts About 'Knight Rider' — bit.ly/2tiFAt2 https://t.co/23NtLZeeDQ 20 hours ago
- RT @emmillerwrites: @HillaryClinton .@hillaryclinton: "We should all be reading books that challenge us." #alaac17 https://t.co/iLZD68Qfnn 20 hours ago
- RT @VivaLosBooks: @HillaryClinton Libraries are on the front line to fight to defend truth and reason and evidence and fact. #ALAac17 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: Peculiar
Peculiar residents, Did you know there’s a place for you to return borrowed library material right in Peculiar? The library book drop is located at City Hall (250 Main St.). You can drive right up and return your books without … Continue reading
The Bookmobile will be at Brierly Hall in Peculiar at 1:45 PM on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month. Library staff will lead a children’s storytime for all ages. Brierly Hall is located at 125 W Center St. Today … Continue reading
Introducing a new book club hosted and cosponsored with the library by the Downtown Peculiar Arts & Cultural District. The club will be facilitated by library staff from Northern Resource Center. The Happy Bookers will meet on the second Tuesday of each … Continue reading
If you use the book drop in Peculiar, please be aware we moved it to the new City Hall located at 250 S Main St. It’s in a convenient location to drive up and drop off your returns.