Search this blog
- Thank You, Summer Reading Sponsors!
- TumbleBooks Update: Download the App
- There’s a Mouse in the Library!
- Streaming Video Now Available
- Library Funding in Jeopardy
- Former Garden City Branch Manager, Marilyn Thomas, Retires
- Archie, meet your new librarian!
- All new computers for computer lab in Harrisonville funded by a federal grant
- Area chambers hold a ribbon cutting for the new location of the library in Belton
- Friends of the Library book sale to be held in “The Old NRC”
TopicsAncestry apps audiobooks Babaloo blogging book sale Buck Family Players Cass County Cass County Historical Society CCPL Foundation Chilton Library Christmas Civil War computer training Cowgirl Kate Divergent Downton Abbey Dr. Seuss early literacy ebooks Ebscohost Ed Emery Food for Fines fundraiser games gaming genealogical research gift baskets history holiday job training Kansas City Public Library Kindle Fire Learning Express Library library staff Life of Pi literacy skills local author local history Mango Languages Mary Dobson Missouri Missouri Department of Conservation Missouri Libraries 2 Go Missouri State Library movies music online discussion On the Same Page Order No. 11 Overdrive Peculiar Peculiar Charitable Foundation Peggy Dryden Pleasant Hill Times Poetic Voices poetry poetry competition research retirement Santa Claus Sharon Wallen sponsors Spring storytime Summer Reading Program technology training TumbleBooks University of Missouri Cass County Extension Center Veronica Roth volunteers Winter Reading Program workshop Yann Martel
- RT @BeltonSchools: BHS students -- need community service hours? Email email@example.com if you can help during open enrollment on 7/27 & 8… 18 hours ago
- RT @DMissourian: Stylistic watercolors are this Pleasant Hill artist’s passion. demo-mo.com/2017/06/24/330… 18 hours ago
- RT @mental_floss: 10 Fast Facts About 'Knight Rider' — bit.ly/2tiFAt2 https://t.co/23NtLZeeDQ 20 hours ago
- RT @emmillerwrites: @HillaryClinton .@hillaryclinton: "We should all be reading books that challenge us." #alaac17 https://t.co/iLZD68Qfnn 20 hours ago
- RT @VivaLosBooks: @HillaryClinton Libraries are on the front line to fight to defend truth and reason and evidence and fact. #ALAac17 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: research
MO Secretary of State, Jay Ashcroft, says that libraries “expand opportunity and unleash potential” in their communities. This year, funding for Missouri libraries faces deep cuts at both the state and federal levels. State funding, through the state library, and … Continue reading
BRICK WALL BRAINSTORM SESSION Saturday, November 14th 10 AM – 12 PM Computer Lab, Harrisonville Library 400 E Mechanic, Harrisonville, MO Come prepared with your most frustrating unanswered genealogy questions, whether it is an ancestor who disappeared without a trace … Continue reading
Be a savvy researcher and better student with these subscription homework help tools designed just for you and provided by your public library. Access the databases free with a library card. And if you don’t have one, not a problem. … Continue reading
2014 Summer Reading Program is open for children and teens up to twelfth grade. This year we are learning about science as the Cass County Public Library presents “Fizz, Boom, Read!” Join us for our exciting programs that are fun for the … Continue reading
The first few weeks of school have flown by. Do your students have homework that involves research? There’s something better than Google—the databases at the Cass County Library that are provided to libraries and schools throughout Missouri. Try Kids Search—it provides … Continue reading