Search this blog
- Online Self Defense
- Thank You, Summer Reading Sponsors!
- TumbleBooks Update: Download the App
- There’s a Mouse in the Library!
- Streaming Video Now Available
- Library Funding in Jeopardy
- Former Garden City Branch Manager, Marilyn Thomas, Retires
- Archie, meet your new librarian!
- All new computers for computer lab in Harrisonville funded by a federal grant
- Area chambers hold a ribbon cutting for the new location of the library in Belton
TopicsAncestry apps audiobooks Babaloo blogging book sale Buck Family Players Cass County Cass County Historical Society CCPL Foundation Chilton Library Christmas Civil War computer training Cowgirl Kate Divergent Downton Abbey Dr. Seuss early literacy ebooks Ebscohost Ed Emery Food for Fines fundraiser games gaming genealogical research gift baskets history holiday job training Kansas City Public Library Kindle Fire Learning Express Library library staff Life of Pi literacy skills local author local history Mango Languages Mary Dobson Missouri Missouri Department of Conservation Missouri Libraries 2 Go Missouri State Library movies music online discussion On the Same Page Order No. 11 Overdrive Peculiar Peculiar Charitable Foundation Peggy Dryden Pleasant Hill Times Poetic Voices poetry poetry competition research retirement Santa Claus Sharon Wallen sponsors Spring storytime Summer Reading Program technology training TumbleBooks University of Missouri Cass County Extension Center Veronica Roth volunteers Winter Reading Program workshop Yann Martel
- RT @HvilleCityGov: Tuesday's street work will concentrate on seven residential streets. They are Horizon; Amy; Outlook; Andrea; Leah; Osag… 7 hours ago
- RT @librarycongress: Today in History: novelist Ernest Hemingway born, 1899 #otd #tih loc.gov/item/today-in-… https://t.co/loQdvhZ132 3 days ago
- RT @OverDriveLibs: 8 #Bookish Iron-on Patches 😍 bookriot.com/2017/07/21/8-b… https://t.co/nL5rNah4ho 3 days ago
- RT @roswellencina: The Library of Congress opened its catalogs to the world. Here's why it matters theconversation.com/the-library-of… via @Conversatio… 4 days ago
- RT @MissouriSOS: #TBT to this day in 1969 when Buzz Aldrin & Neil Armstrong landed on the moon as part of #Apollo11. Check out pics of thei… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: workshop
BRICK WALL BRAINSTORM SESSION Saturday, Feb 27th 10 AM – 12 PM Computer Lab, Harrisonville Library 400 E Mechanic, Harrisonville, MO Come prepared with your most frustrating unanswered genealogy questions, whether it is an ancestor who disappeared without a trace … Continue reading
BRICK WALL BRAINSTORM SESSION Saturday, November 14th 10 AM – 12 PM Computer Lab, Harrisonville Library 400 E Mechanic, Harrisonville, MO Come prepared with your most frustrating unanswered genealogy questions, whether it is an ancestor who disappeared without a trace … Continue reading
Brick Wall Brainstorm Session Sat, Sept 26th, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Sponsored by the Genealogy Branch Held in the Computer Lab, 400 E Mechanic St, Harrisonville, MO Come prepared with your most frustrating unanswered genealogy question, whether it is an … Continue reading
An Introduction to Tracing your Irish Ancestors Saturday, August 15, 2015, 9:00am – 12:00pm Harrisonville Branch, Computer Lab 400 E Mechanic St, Harrisonville, MO Are you new to Irish immigrant research? Or have you hit a brick wall with an … Continue reading